I am back with a new manicure from The Polish Addict Group Challenge: Inspired by Tattoos.
Products I have used:
- Miyo Nailed it! - Nr. 28. This is my newest acquisition and I already love it. I have used it in two coats and it dried fast. I am sensitive to this characteristic of a polish :-). You find the polish at www.magiq.ro
- Flormar True Color - Nr. 027
- Konad image plate - Nr. m77
- Born Pretty Store - Black stamping polish
I am not that into tattoos, so my manicure is practically a stamped image. If it were to make myself a tattoo, I could imagine the leafs from the manicure on my shoulder.
I love how this manicure turned out. I find the black - mint combination fabulous! And those dots... Sorry for being so "modest" but I really really like my nails today :-)
The next challenge will be Inspired by Celebrity Nails and will be posted on the 12th of October, 2013.
Let's check out the other manicures too:
- Georgia - http://giamakeup.blogspot.ro
- Maria (Konad Addict) - http://konadnails.blogspot.ro
- Mihaela (Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.com
- Anca - http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
- Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com