Take a good look at today's manicure, because it's the first and possibly the last time you see a water marble design made by myself.
I just hate this technique. It's so messy and time consuming and polish consuming and ... so on :-P
Madalina from Miss Happy and Her Nails has suggested that I could try a dry water marble (tutorial here) and this is what I have done.
Products I have used:
- Natty - Nr. 372
- Natty - Nr. 445
- Rimmel - Nr. 58 Lemon Drop
I hate this manicure so I have made only two more pictures.
Go quickly and check out the manicures of my friends. I am sure they did a better job then me:
- Anca - http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
- Diana - http://didiibeauty.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Andreea M. - http://www.summer-gold.com
- Cleo - http://frumuseteacleopatrei.blogspot.ro/
- Carla - http://sunafterstormblog.blogspot.ro/
- Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.ro/
- Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
- Diana - http://cherryqueendee.blogspot.ro/
- Ana Maria - http://unghiutelemele.blogspot.ro/
- Ryta - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Josephine - http://rainbowsinajar.blogspot.ro/
- Alina - http://alinaluibrumarel.blogspot.ro/
- Aby - http://abyukina.blogspot.ro