For this challenge I have chosen a polish that brought a while ago...but I have no idea why!
I wore it for the first time today and even my boss said that I have an "uninteresting" polish. This says a lot about it, don't you think?
Flormar - Nr. 119
The shade itself is OK but I just doesn't inspire me. I have tried stamping on it but it wouldn't work. I tried to create a gradient manicure with some nude and brown polishes and it didn't work. Desperate as I was, I ever tried to stamp on the gradient :-D. Still no success. Sorry...but I have to leave you with a swatch today :-(.
Don't forget to check out the other manicures from this challenge:
1. Anca - http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
2. Dee - http://bydee-make-up.blogspot.ro/
3. Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
4. Alexantza - http://alexantza.blogspot.ro/
5. Alyce - http://tara-minunilor.ro
6. Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
7. Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
8. Ana's Beauty Blog: http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.de/
9. Madalina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
10. Cris - http://crissscri.blogspot.ro
11. Georgia - http://giamakeup.blogspot.ro
12. Carla - http://sunafterstormblog.blogspot.ro/
13. Cristina - http://crissiesmind.blogspot.ro
14. Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
15. Andreea M. - http://www.summer-gold.com
Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)