I'm so sorry for being this late with this manicure!
I went to bed really late ... or really early in the morning, I am not sure :-D. Besides, there is a Nivea tent in the city center I couldn't miss. They tested my skin (their tester says that I have dry skin but I could swear it's rather oily) and I got loooots of free samples of body lotions, shampoo, baby body lotion, different day creams, BB Cream and tiny little cute Nivea creams. I love them!
And now back to our challenge :-). I have chosen the flag of Trinidad and Tobago because I find it manicureble (manicureble is my new word creation and it means that a something, a pattern, can be used as a manicure design) :-D.
Products I have used:
Check out Born Pretty Store for some great nail art products. Using the code VNL91 you will get 10% of from your order with FREE shipping worldwide ;-)
Don't forget to check out the other flag inspired manicures of my blogger friends:
1. Georgia - http://giamakeup.blogspot.ro
2. Diana - http://cherryqueendee.blogspot.ro/
3. Anca - http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
4. Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
5. Alisa - http://btl-allysa.blogspot.ro/
6. Maya MakeUp - http://mayadumitrescu.blogspot.ro/
7. Alina - http://alinaluibrumarel.blogspot.ro/
8. Carla - http://sunafterstormblog.blogspot.ro/
9. Madalina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
10. Cristina - http://crissiesmind.blogspot.ro
11. Josephine - http://rainbowsinajar.blogspot.ro
12. Flori - http://blogbyflora.blogspot.ro/
13. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com
14. Andreea M. - http://www.summer-gold.com
15.Aby - http://abyukina.blogspot.ro
16. Ryta - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
17. Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.de/