Inspired by a book was one of the most complicated challenges for me. Days passed and I had no idea what manicure I would present today.
To solve this problem I used Occam's Razor. Wikipedia's definition sounds like this: "Occam's Razor states that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected". My definition is more simple: the easiest solution is the best one.
I asked myself: "Which is your all time favorite book?". And the answer was: "The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco".
This novel is a historical murder mystery which takes place in 1327, in an Italian monastery, but I preferred to draw only the "title" of the book, not it's story :-).
Products I have used:
- OPI - My Vampire is Buff (from the Euro Centrale Collection)
- Acrylic paints
As you may all know, Google Reader will retire on the 1st of July, 2013. Too keep yourself up to date with my newest manicures, you can follow me via Bloglovin.
Don't forget to check out the other book inspired manicures too:
1. Roxy(Beautylicious) - http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro
2. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com/
3. Elisa - http://littlebeautybagcta.blogspot.ro
4. Anca -http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
5. Andreea M. http://summer-gold.blogspot.ro
6. Alina - http://alinaluibrumarel.blogspot.ro/
7. Georgia - http://giamakeup.blogspot.ro
8. Carla - http://sunafterstormblog.blogspot.ro/
9. Josephine - http://rainbowsinajar.blogspot.ro
10.Cleo - http://frumuseteacleopatrei.blogspot.ro/
12. Diana - http://cherryqueendee.blogspot.ro/
13. Flori - http://blogbyflora.blogspot.ro/
14. Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
16. C.L.M.- http://unghii-pictate.blogspot.ro/
17. Maya MakeUp - http://mayadumitrescu.blogspot.ro/
18. Aby - http://abycandy.blogspot.com