I am participating in The Tri-Polish Challenge organized by Crumpets's Nail Tarts.
Rules of this challenge:
- there is no given theme, only given colors: coral, green and purple
- there will be 4 manicures on the Tuesday and Thursday of the 3rd and 4th week of the month
- you have to use the same 3 polishes for all 4 manicures
- you have free use of white, black, silver, gold and glitter toppers
- for more details visit Crumpets's Nail Tarts.
I have chosen 3 Flormar polishes (if you have never heard of Flormar you will find more info here):
- Flormar SuperShine - Nr. 28 (coral)
- Flormar - Nr. 445 (purple)
- Flormar Super Neon Colors - Nr. N007 (green)
For my first manicure I have chosen a combination of coral with purple and I have added some flowers using black and white polishes. Unfortunately this manicure hasn't turned out so spectacular as I have imagined it, but I promise not to disappoint you on Thursday!
Don't forget to check out the other entries: