I just can't believe it's Saturday again!
Although I love green, I had a rough time coming up with something interesting. I had to remake my middle finger from my left hand 5 times! For a moment I wanted to give up on this challenge when my boyfriend pointed out a polish I had almost forgotten about :-)
Products I have used:
- Orly - Nr. 40665 Green Apple -> newest polish from the stash and my first Orly ever. I especially love the rubberized top and the creamy formula. For this manicure I have used 2 coats and it dried really fast.
- Essence Peel Off Base Coat -> wonderful product. I can now remove the dust from my "toughest" glitter polishes.
- Milani Jewel FX - Nr. 531 Gold -> in 2 thick coats. I was surprised that it dried as fast as the Orly.
- Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper - Nr. 13 Mrs and Mr Glitter
- Gold Caviar -> brought online from ebay.com. This is my first attempt, please be gentle :-)
To remove the glitters it took me 1 minute per nail and this is how it came down. With no acetone!
Don't forget to enter my first giveaway! Click here and check out what you can win. Closing time 25.03.2013!