Apparently it wasn’t such a big secret after all :-). Today morning this dreampolish waited patiently in my purse to be discovered. I have the sneaking suspicion that I know who is behind this and I can’t thank him enough :-).
The polish is already on my nails I just don’t have a camera right now to take the pictures.
And now a little about the polish itself:
- It has 6 kinds of glitters (little silver and black spots, black sticks, black, silver and pink hexagonal glitters)
- The polish is full of the glitters. With one coat you will have sufficient glitters on your nails. Although, if you don’t use this polish on a color base coat you will need to apply 2 coats. Otherwise it looks like and unfinished manicure
- The base color of the polish is gray (usually glitter polishes are transparent)
- It dries surprisingly quick (this is a BIG plus for this polish)
- After applying the polish maybe you will need (not necessarily, depending on how you applied it) to use the nail file on the end of the nails in order to remove the glitters from the edge of your nails
- I prefer applying a top coat for better shine and protection
- UPDATE: it is incredibly easy to remove, despite the glitters. I just LOVE this polish.
What do you think about it? I absolutely love this polish!!!!!